Sunday 3 June 2012

Hank Hendricks


You can contact Hank Hendricks if you need help or information regarding the following areas of interest:
Hank Hendricks
Hank Hendricks(center)
career opportunities                                              
new ventures
business deals                    
reference requests
getting back in touch

Other than work he is passionate about sports and has played for the University of New Hampshire Foot ball team.
He is a man of principles as can be judged by some of his favorite posts that are as follow:

"Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings."
-Nelson Mandela

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
-John Adams

9 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my mini albums over at http://scrapbook-crazy.blogspot.com/2011/03/here-are-couple-of-cute-mini-albums.html

    I have never work with a plastic card before but I have done an acrylic mini album. Here is the link http://blossominch.blogspot.com/2011/02/true-love.html

    Have a great week ahead.


    Cheers
    yuzz yusof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i did'nt get to words you said on my post---""How you use the image and the layout there..i think it require match with a Gift Card envelopes. on christmas card for kids"""
    thanks
    megha

    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my site! Great quote by Nelson Mandela!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I noticed that You have visited my blog. I want to thank You for your nice comments and I´m glad that You liked my cards.
    http://kaijan-arkea.blogspot.fi/2011/08/tilda.html

    Greetings from Kaija, Finland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comments about my metal card! Enjoyed your quotes listed by Mandela and Adams. Both brilliant men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Thanks for stopping by...I would like to see your design.. same info with pic of book?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello... So sorry for taking so long to get back to you! The papers I use for making gift card envelopes are from craft stores such as Joann's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby. It is just scrapbook paper. I also use shopping bags from different stores. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment...XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello) Thanks so mauch for your comments to my card in my blog! I do appriciate this. In my work I use paper of Melissa France and other american designers.. like Vintage and Shebby shic)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hank, Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my handmade card. I am sorry too for taking too long to respond, no excuse. I am happy some of my work is liked and someone has taken the time to let me know. It gives me so much pleasure and satisfaction making things out of paper and card.

    :)Vee


    ReplyDelete